Below is my RFID Dreambox playlist remote, this has been developed for a DM500HD but should work on any enigma2 by default or engima1 with slight modification. This is all stand alone… it does not require an additional server to work but means it’s a litte more static… each time you want to add a new playlist you must reprogram the Arduino!
Here is a video of it in action!
- Playlist(s) on your Dreambox Media Player
- Dreambox ip, user and password for telnet
How does it work?
- Updates the playlist /etc/enigma2/playlist.e2pls via Telnet
- Loads the Media Player (Web Remote commands)
- Starts Playing the Playlist (Web Remote commands)
I will be updating this in the future to be more flexible by running a webserver on the arduino to save configurations.
Few more pics on a prototype board now with LED! … when a card is read the light flashes.